|Verified Valid Coupon Codes||Last Verified Time||Valid|
|Enter Your Email to Cool Cabanas to Get $10 Off Code for Your Order||Two Weeks Ago||N/A|
|Free Shipping to Major Metro Locations||Two Weeks Ago||N/A|
|Current Cool Cabanas Voucher and Offers | January 2020||Two Weeks Ago||N/A|
|$169 for CoolCabanas Size L - Navy||Two Weeks Ago||N/A|
|CoolCabana Beach Mat for $49||Two Weeks Ago||N/A|
Cool Cabanas Discount Code & Coupon 2021
Current Cool Cabanas Voucher and Offers | January 2020Click here to see all current promo codes, deals, discount codes and special offers from Cool Cabanas for January 2020. Use it before it's gone.
- 230 used
Enter Your Email to Cool Cabanas to Get $10 Off Code for Your OrderDon't forget to use this coupon code to get the discount. This amazing discount won't last long.
No code neededShow Code
- 27 used
Follow Cool Cabanas' Facebook for New Product InfoBe budget savvy, shop at coolcabanas.com.au. Thank you for being our loyal fans.
- 6 used
More About Cool Cabanas
Everyone likes discounts, whether it's online shopping or in-store shopping. We offer the latest verified Cool Cabanas Discount Code and Coupon. You can use them to purchase various products at Cool Cabanas store or online on the website. There are some terms and conditions that you need to pay attention. You can get a better feeling of shopping without having to spend as much by using these promo codes.
Coupons can make you knock off a certain amount of cashes from shopping. Sometimes the coupon may contain a free gift when you order some products. Coupons help you to get price reduced off and you will be enjoyable.
Thanks for visiting our site. No matter what you need, you will get the amazing discounts from ExtraSelected.
The Story and Instructions for CoolCabanas:
CoolCabanas - Worlds best beach sun umbrella shelter that won't blow away. With over 75,000 sold The All New CoolCabana 3 comes in 2 sizes, M or L. Compact fold, easy setup and Massive when open there's only 1 real CoolCabana.
Beach set up:
1. Slide the sand spike into a middle pole then push / tap the sand spike vertically into the sand by sliding the middle pole up and down, stop when the middle pole touches the sand. This sets the lower middle pole correctly so the corner fabric columns are pulled tight when filled with sand so they anchor it down. Note; When your CoolCabana is fully setup each corner edge of the loose pole will point to the middle of each side of your CoolCabana so rotate the pole to suit before you tap it in the sand. DO NOT OPEN YOUR COOLCABANA UNTIL IT IS PLACED ONTO THE MIDDLE POLE.
2. Add the second middle pole by sliding it onto the lower middle pole.
3. Slide the closed CoolCabana onto the top middle pole.
4. Open the canopy by pulling the red handle down until it stops and ensure the outer folding arm extenders are still FOLDED UP. Tie it off the red rope by circling it around the block.
5. Set each arm and corner column by folding each extending arm section outwards and fill each corner sand pocket as you fold the arm outwards, this helps to secure your CoolCabana when it's windy. Set each arm and corner one at a time and if it’s windy hold your CoolCabana to prevent it being damaged until it is fully set with all 4 sand pockets filled with sand and each corner column pulled taut.
6. Your CoolCabana is not anchored against the wind until all 4 sand pockets are filled with sand and all 4 corner fabric columns are pulled tight. If any corner fabric column(s) sag then your CoolCabana will sway in the wind causing damage. To prevent this either partially bury the filled sand pocket(s) in the sand or pull them outwards away from the centre pole until all 4 corner fabric columns are tight.
Grass set up:
1. Use a hammer to tap the grass spike (purchased separately) into the grass. Note each corner edge of the pole will point to the middle of each side of your CoolCabana so rotate the grass spike to suit before hammering it in.
2. Slide the lower pole over the grass spike then continue to set it up as per the beach instructions except hammer pegs through the holes provided at each corner and position them so the fabric corner columns are tight.
1. First close the canopy by releasing the red rope allowing the slider to move up - DON NOT EMPTY THE SAND POCKETS UNTIL THE CANOPY IS CLOSED.
2. Once the canopy is closed empty the sand pockets / release the corner grass pegs and wrap the corner fabric columns tightly around the CoolCabana.
3. Pull the bag down from the top over the CoolCabana then lift it off the middle poles..
4. Gently slide the 2 x middle poles and sand spike into the bag with the sharp ends pointing outwards from the bag.
- Vodafone AU
- Melbourne Airport
- Taking Shape
- Forever New
- Microsoft Store AU
- Wild Secrets
- UK Soccer Shop
- Oakley AU
- Adidas AU
- Wiggle AU
- ASICS AU
- The Golf Shop Online
- R.M. Williams
- Apple AU
- eHarmony AU
- Samsung AU
- L'Occitane UK
- Brussels Airlines
- Crazy Domains
- Lorna Jane
- Avis AU
- Clearly Contacts
- Gifts Australia
- endota spa
- Baby Locker
- Maison And Maison
- Hire Society